AI Expo Europe is set to arrive in Amsterdam
The AI Expo Europe is set to arrive in the hub of AI innovation, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in under 6 weeks’ time and aims to ‘deliver AI for a smarter future.’ The leading conference and exhibition will take place in the RAI, Amsterdam on 27-28 June, with over 8,000 attendees coming together to hear keynote presentations, panel discussions and to explore the start-up innovation area, focusing on the latest innovations in the AI & IoT landscape. The AI Expo Europe Conference and Exhibition, is co-located with the IoT Tech Expo and the Blockchain Expo, so attendees can expect to learn about the convergence of three technologies that are driving IT spending in 2018.
The first phase of confirmed speakers includes:
- Dr. Richard Vdovjak, Principal scientist in Data Science and AI, Philips Healthcare
- Peter Jackson, Chief Data Officer, Southern Water
- Max Amordeluso, EU Lead Evangelist Alexa, Amazon
- Martine Van Der Lee, Director Social Media, KLM
- Arka Sarkar, Product Owner, Data Science, Booking.com
- Simon Morel, Partner & Head of Product, BotSupply
- Dor Kedem, Senior Data Scientist, ING
The AI Expo Europe is set to be the place to network, promote and showcase your brand alongside an audience of c-suite executives and venture capitalists. Attendees who purchase an Expo Pass will have access to exclusive networking opportunities, including a VIP Delegate area at the show and a networking party, where you can network with European based innovators from around the globe.