After a successful first European Edition Global Blockchain Congress, Agora Group is coming back to Dubai for its 12th GBC on December 11 and 12, 2023.
The Global Blockchain Congress leverages the experience gained through the hosting of the first 11 editions of the event in Dubai and the international editions in Vietnam and the UK to ensure maximum return on investment for all sponsors.
The previous editions of the Global Blockchain Congress were a success, as they we were able to host 1,500+ investors and 300+ blockchain startups, and were able to raise millions in funds for participating projects.
The theme of this edition is: Will the Next Bull Market Be Different?
Topics to be Discussed
- Land of Decentralized Milk and Honey. Why Crypto?
- Why Companies are Migrating to the United Arab Emirates.
- Digital Assets Outlook 2024.
- Web3 Gaming and the Path to Open Metaverse.
- DeFi, CeFi and ReFi – What’s Next?
- Blockchain Marketing: Shaking Up the Game with Trending Strategies
The event is a closed-door, exclusive congress that can be attended by invitation only where the format of the event is focused on pre-arranged one-on-one meetings between projects and investors.
Agora will be hosting more than 150 investors, 25 projects, 60 A-list speakers & 30 media partners from all over the world.
For registration, please click here.