Algorand Blockchain platform in a blog post announced the launch of the Algorand Partner Program welcoming Blockchain Australia Solutions, EMGS Group headquartered in Paris with offices in KSA, Morocco, and Tunisia, Euranet, IBF DigiLabs, and Ulam Labs as new participants. The partner program is designed to build and curate a partner ecosystem that enables and delivers Algorand-based products to market faster, easier, and with end users in mind, the APP was designed to meet the growing demand for Algorand-based solutions.
APP participants differentiate their services and expand their business in the private and public sector with organizations at different stages of their blockchain journey: from those exploring blockchain’s potential to those already working on blockchain projects.
Algorand’s program participants benefit from unique access to resources and support in building and delivering their Algorand-based offering. Algorand also provides access to the exponentially growing market of organizations seeking resources to develop or adopt Algorand-based solutions.
- Blockchain Australia Solutions: Australia’s Pioneer Consulting and Development firm of Industry 4.0 based Technologies & Solutions, specializing in “Concept to Market Ready” strategies
- EMGS Group: A multinational IT and consulting company with strong presence in the middle east providing blockchain consultants and developers to help building end to end solutions.
- Euranet: A consulting and technology company specialized in compliance management, provider of ChoralChain, a SaaS supply chain traceability solution based on Algorand’s technology.
- IBF DigiLabs: An initiative of IBF Net (The Islamic Business and Finance Network) to leverage research and technology for a halal ecosystem.
- Ulam Labs: A software development company of Python and Blockchain experts delivering powerful products and services to the FinTech and Crypto sectors.
Algorand plans to add more partners globally to facilitate integrations with enterprise, governments, and financial institutions that leverage Algorand blockchain. Algorand anticipates that additional partners will include select consulting firms, system integrators, software development firms, infrastructure and complementary service providers, which provide the capabilities to enable and ensure success of Algorand’s adoption.