The 2nd Annual Digital Asset Strategy Summit DASS has announced that Ric Edelman, Founder, Edelman Financial Engines, Kyle Bass, Founder & CIO, Hayman Capital Management and Jennifer McHugh, Senior Special Counsel, Division of Investment Management, SEC will be a few of the keynote speakers at this year’s Summit.
DASS is the premier “allocators only” all-in-one, 2-day due diligence solution for digital assets. The Summit (October 20 – 21 – Dallas, TX) centers around research, asset allocation/portfolio construction and risk management as institutional investors seek to commit capital to blockchain and/or cryptocurrencies. There will also be a 4-hour “Introduction to Digital Assets” workshop which will cover everything from Satoshi Nakamoto’s vision to what is bitcoin, what is blockchain and lessons investment professionals are learning about the prospect of investing in digital assets.
“We take great pride in our “allocators only” format which is dedicated to educating investment professionals and accredited investors who are seeking actionable investment ideas in the digital assets space. We couldn’t be happier about having well-respected Wall Street veterans such as Ric and Kyle as well as the SEC at the forefront of the digital assets discussion” says the founder of the event, Don Friedman.
“I’m really pleased with the caliber of the conference agenda we’ve put together as well as the speaking faculty. For any investment professional interested in learning more about and investing in digital assets, DASS is your opportunity to listen and ask questions to the best and brightest minds in the space,” says Ric Edelman, the conference chairperson.
Other featured speakers include:
- Dara Albright – EisnerAmper
- Mike Alfred – Digital Assets Data
- Thomas Bailey – Notation Capital
- Ron Bullis – Lifeworks Advisors
- Christopher Calicott – Dustin Trammell Family Office
- Dale Chrystie – FedEx
- Charles Cumello Jr. – Essex Financial
- John Davi – Astoria Portfolio Advisors
- Terrence Dempsey – Fidelity Digital Assets
- Cesare Fracassi – University of Texas at Austin
- Rashi Gajula – Pioneer Natural Resources
- Bobby Henebry – HBCC
- Travis Kling – Ikigai Asset Management
- Paige Krieger – IBM Blockchain
- Bill Laggner – Bearing Asset Management
- Mehrzad Mahdavi – FDP Institute
- Kate Mitselmahker – Bloccelerate VC
- Diogo Mónica – Anchorage
- Kathleen Moriarty – Chapman & Cutler
- David Nage – Arca
- Gideon Powell – Autonomous Crypto Corp.
- Tyrone Ross Jr. – 401
- Darsh Singh – Hazoor Partners
- Lex Sokolin – ConsenSys
- Bart Stephens – Blockchain Capital
- Jack Tatar – Doyle Capital Management
- Ryan Todd – The Block
- Sunayna Tuteja – TD Ameritrade
- Marcos Veremis – Cambridge Associates
- Greg Xethalis – Chapman & Cutler
- Mark Yusko – Morgan Creek Capital Management
DASS is produced by 17-year conference veteran Don Friedman, Founder and CEO of JV Events Group and Co-Founder/Co-Creator of Inside ETFs. Strategic partners include RIADAC, RIA Channel, Hedge Fund Association (HFA), Hedge Fund Alert and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association (CAIA).
DASS is exclusively for family offices, hedge funds, institutional investors, financial advisors, accredited investors, venture capitalists and private equity funds.