Noomi Wallet Debuts to Elevate Crypto Banking in Blockchain 3.0 Era
Noomi Wallet, a brand new, cryptocurrency banking application developed by a dedicated team of blockchain experts, officially launched today for Android and iOS devices. The digital wallet, which aims to make cryptocurrency in everyday life a mainstream reality, is designed to be both practical and easy to use.
Serious crypto investors now have a place they can invest their virtual financial assets, or VFAs, in high-yield Bitcoin and Ethereum accounts. And thanks to the streamlined user interface, it’s the perfect app for crypto fans to introduce their family, friends and associates — i.e. those who may not be as familiar with or comfortable using crypto — to the emerging world of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other VFAs.
Among the core features:
1. Invest and grow your VFAs — Open a Bitcoin or Ethereum investment account with fixed, guaranteed APRs.
2. Support for all your VFAs — Noomi already supports some of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, which you can store safely in this easy-to-use wallet. These include Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and ERC20 tokens, CyberMiles Token (CMT), and more to come.
3. Instant and free transfers and withdrawals — Instantly transfer VFAs to your friends on Noomi for free.
In addition to its primary VFA banking and payment transfer functions, Noomi sets itself further apart from other crypto wallets on the market by:
- Empowering users to invest their BTC and ETH like fiat. Noomi works with VFA managers to let users deposit VFAs into investment accounts, with guaranteed returns, great rates (6-10 percent p.a.), and short investment periods (14-30 days).
- Enabling usernames that you can remember. In addition to a standard wallet address, all Noomi users can choose a unique username for themselves and share that name with other users so that they can send or request cryptocurrency from you instantly.
- Erasing gas fees. Within the Noomi network, users can send cryptocurrency to each other instantly and for free. When sending outside the Noomi network, Noomi will pay the gas fee* for the supported VFAs.
- Eliminating the need to have a separate wallet app for different cryptocurrencies. Store and manage all of them in the Noomi Wallet, it’s as simple as that.
Furthermore, Noomi’s team is in the process of applying for the Malta government-issued license to store, transfer and manage VFAs, making it one of the first crypto wallets in the world in full compliance with Malta VFA laws and regulations.
Noomi has partnered with CyberMiles, a new public blockchain for e-commerce, as part of the CyberMiles ecosystem. Noomi is one of more than two dozen “Supernode” candidates for the CyberMiles’ blockchain, which is set for release this week. This strategic move is intended to position Noomi as not only a leader in the VFA services space, but also a critical link in the DPoS consensus protocol that will power the CyberMiles network.