On 9-10th of September in Hong Kong Iskander VC together with JoinChat are hosting Unblock Community conference. The event will be dedicated to the concept of the community and its importance for the industry and businesses. Top experts from blockchain sector will explain why the value of the project equals to the amount of its real community. Participants will understand why having a strong and loyal community around the startup enables the growth of the business value and helps to create better product. Conference guests will obtain essential community building and managing skills to grow and monetize the community of the project. Event will be held in a pivotal space for Hong Kong startup community – Cyberport.
Unblock Community conference will bring together more than 30 speakers, who built communities with total amount of members more than 5,000,000 people. The latest additions to our speakers list are:
- Shangru Lin – MD in JRR Crypto. He is in charge of Token Fund investment and support the blockchain ecosystem investment and accelerator operations. In the same time, Czhang is also an advisor for Asian Israeli Blockchain Association.
- Tim Tam – Co-Founder, CEO CoinFi. He started his career in Goldman Sachs Asia and has 15 years of experience working with hedge funds. After he shifted to the blockchain industry, Tim co-founded the CoinFi- Crypto Market Intelligence Platform.
- Anuj Adhiya – Director of Engagement & Analytics at GrowthHackers – platform that lets growth and marketing teams collaborate to achieve their objectives.
- Yana Marakhonova – Head of Community, Cindicator
- Chia Hock Lai – founding president of the Singapore FinTech Association.
- Will Ruddick – the Director of Community Currencies at Bancor and a development economist focusing on currency innovation. He facilitated the development of 1000+ local businesses by creating communities with 100k+ users.
As a part of the conference program, Iskander.Events will also host additional workshops in Genesis Block, focal point for the local blockchain and crypto experts.
General sponsor and partner of the Unblock Community conference is JoinChat – blockchain community building ecosystem. Joinchat provides solutions for content moderation, chat room segregation, community analysis tools, native marketing tools, and the ability to sell project tokens.
Among other partners are: Cointraffic.io, the leading crypto advertising network; EXMO, one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges; NexChange, innovation ecosystem-as-a-service; Wired In service and Genesis Block, premier OTC trading floor in Hong Kong.
Conference organizers introduced several different ticket types to address every potential audience and facilitate the blockchain community growth:
“Team” ticket is the conference pass for 3 people from the same project at a very discounted rate.