Connect blockchain and crypto founders with accredited investors through one-on-one speed networking
Supercharge Blockchain®, an incubator and coworking space for blockchain and crypto startups in New York City, invites you to join their first Blockchain & ICO Investment Speed Networking event on August 1, 2018. About 25 investors and influencers will be paired up one-on-one with up to 75 blockchain founders and executives in the format of speed networking. The list of investors includes many accredited investors and at least 3 Chinese funds.
As ICOs and cryptocurrency trading are banned in China, more Chinese investors, blockchain startups and mining companies are seeking opportunities overseas, and the U.S. is the top destination.
The event will begin with a keynote speech from Waseem Sadiq, CEO of Tradebits Exchange, followed by a panel discussion about the latest blockchain regulations and strategies on how to raise funds from China, and Asian markets overall.
After that, several blockchain startups will pitch their business ideas, each of which will get about 5 minutes to impress the audience. Speed networking and open networking will begin at around 7:30 pm ET. You will get up close and personal with investors, innovators, and thought leaders. For speed networking, each pair will get about 1.5 to 2 minutes.
For VIP Pass holders, you will get to join the VIP Reception at 4:30 pm ET and meet with accredited investors and other VIP guests, including team members from Tradebits, title sponsor for the event.
Some of the confirmed investors and attendees include:
- Thomas Tiedemann, VP of Global Equity, Blackstone
- Bart Brands, Chairman, European Blockchain Foundation
- Leeor Shimron, CEO, NovaBlock Capital
- Isabella Yu, Founder, Koinera
- Kelvy Ko, Managing Director, LD Capital
- Waseem Sadiq, CEO, Tradebits Exchange
- Lan Tschirky, Angel Investor, Rothbadi & Co ICO Advisory
- Michael Onghai, CEO of LookSmart and Clickable, Director of MGT Capital, and Principal of Ibis Management
- Alex Yeh, Founder, Aura Blockchain Capital
This event will be held at the headquarters of Supercharge Blockchain, The Hudson Club, a luxury event space in the heart of NYC’s Financial District.
For more information and get your tickets, please visit: http://blockchainspeed.eventbrite.com