IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, announced its presence at Money 20/20 Europe 2018, regional largest exhibition covering the world of Payments and Fintech. It will take place in Amsterdam from June 4th to June 6th, 2018
IDEMIA stands for Augmented Identity in a connected world in which the security of identity has become essential, especially when it comes to financial transactions. IDEMIA guarantees secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions for clients from Financial, Telecom, Identity, Public Security and IoT sectors.
At Money 20/20 Europe, IDEMIA invites you to experience its innovative solutions to reinvent the way we “Transact,” “Identify” and “Pay,” through dedicated demonstration areas.
IDEMIA will showcase a wide range of innovations on its booth, such as:
- Open banking and Strong Customer Authentication
- 3D face recognition and payment
- Remote and contactless payments
- Digital customer onboarding and Know Your Customer solutions for Financial Institutions
- IDEMIA’s next generation of payment powered cards (F.CODE, BLINK, MOTION CODETM)
- Opportunities related to new PSD2 regulations
- Contactless Biometric data capture and matching with a single hand movement (Morpho wave)… and much more to discover.
« All consumers are more and more using new ways of making financial transactions that can provide better user experience, combining convenience and security – which are both in IDEMIA’s DNA. IDEMIA is the leader in biometric solutions and will present at Money 20/20 Europe 2018 how the group supports the digital transformation of its customers in a connected world, always making security a priority, » said Pierre Barrial, Executive Vice-President for Financial Institutions activities at IDEMIA.