The Monaco Visa Card and Wallet App delivers the future of money today with streamlined user experience and features
Monaco, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, announced today during Consensus 2018 that it has added the Monaco Wallet App to the existing app that offers the Monaco Visa Card reservation function on the Google Play Store with approval on the Apple App Store expected shortly. The app, now in open beta, was designed for consumers seeking a streamlined, secure approach to buying, exchanging, and sending cryptocurrency.
App users will receive real-time updates on the broader cryptocurrency world, and build their cryptocurrency knowledge with the following features:
● Cryptocurrency Wallet: Purchase, hold, send, and exchange multiple cryptocurrencies, including Monaco’s token (MCO), bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), and Binance Coin (BNB).
● Lockup of MCO Token: Purchase or deposit the required MCO tokens to begin the six-month holding period required to receive a Monaco Visa Card with no annual fees.
● Track Coins: Monitor the pulse of the cryptocurrency world with real-time data for over 200 cryptocurrencies including prices, performance, volume, market capitalization and charting.
● Monaco University: Develop industry knowledge with bite-sized cryptocurrency lessons, many with videos, and reference the detailed glossary with key terms while on the go.
● Instant Customer Support: Receive assistance from a real person with in-app chat support.
Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder and CEO of Monaco said, “We are excited to launch our mobile app and introduce cryptocurrency to the spending practices of the everyday consumer. The app enables users to focus on making the best financial decisions for them rather than endlessly studying the confusing mechanics that frequently accompany cryptocurrency products and exchanges.”
Once the Monaco Visa Card is available in their respective market, users will be able to manage their card spending in seven local fiat currencies, receive real-time transaction information, track their exchange and ATM usages, enable overseas usage and even freeze their Monaco Visa Card with a single tap.
By designing an intuitive platform that consolidates functions that are currently scattered across the internet from multiple providers, Monaco welcomes both the cryptocurrency beginner and experienced veteran to make their own personal financial management system more efficient.