Gimmer is announcing its Decentralized Application’s (Dapp) launch in Q2 2018. As the first step in Gimmer’s future milestones – detailed in the Gimmer Roadmap -, the Dapp will decentralize Gimmer, which will result in cost-efficiency and improved scalability along with empowering Gimmer’s users to run more of Gimmer’s advanced algorithmic bots at the same time.
The Dapp will include these features (some of these will be implemented later, after the Dapp’s launch – check Gimmer’s Roadmap for more information):
– The Dapp will be easy to set up with only three steps required.
– Automated crypto-trading bots that are quick and easy to set up with your own trading strategies.
– A standard automated crypto-trading bot, which is free for every user. This includes the use of one indicator, one safety and one currency pair for standard trade mode only.
– Earn Gimmer Tokens (GMR) by renting out your trading strategies to other users through the Gimmer Bot Store.
– Rent bots that use tried and tested strategies of other traders.
– Multi-coin trading allowing you to select multiple coins to trade against.
– Free backtesting allowing you to test your strategy over a previous trading period to see how it would have performed based on historical data.
– Choose from over 80 indicators and add them to your strategies to maximise your trading profits.
– Choose from over 10 safeties and add them to your strategies to limit the risk of loss.
– Exchange Trading, which means users will be able to make more potential profits along with avoiding losses when the market goes down.
– Margin Trading – Using leverage for the trades, one will have the chance to potentially multiple his profits from trading currencies.
– Arbitrage trading, which allows the user to make potential profits by trading the different cryptocurrency prices between exchanges.
– Automated crypto-lending – Gimmer is creating a special bot to make loans, and invest in the currency that has the most deficit, thus, earning a greater interest. The loan bot comes with almost zero risks as it lends cryptocurrencies to traders who use the Exchange. Furthermore, the automated crypto-lending bot does not allow withdrawals for the borrowers. In the case of automated crypto-lending, the loans are backed by the lenders’ own cryptocurrency.
– Simulator mode allowing you to trial a strategy in real time, without real currencies. This will allow the user to get more confidence over his strategy.
– Social trading network so you can learn from, discuss and connect with other traders.
– Configurator – Onboarding process to identify the user’s risk profile.
Gimmer will hold a Token Sale to further develop the platform. The Gimmer Token Sale will start on February 1, 2018.